Si Wan College, National Sun Yat-sen University is looking to fill one non-tenure track contract faculty position.
Full time Contract Assistant Professor.
- Doctoral degree in International Relations from a higher education institution recognized by the Ministry of Education of Taiwan, or Assistant Professor-level technical expert with at least 3 years of practical experiences.
B. Specialized in: International Relations, Global governance, or Public Diplomacy.
C. English native speaker with basic speaking and reading abilities in Chinese.
- Candidates with practical field experiences is a plus.
III. Job Description:
- Teaching English General Education courses and EAP/ESP courses.
B. Successful applicant is expected to assist with curricular planning and development as well as extra-curricular activities to enhance students’ language skills.
- Successful applicant is expected to assist Si Wan College with promoting international connections and international cooperations.
In accordance with the Salary Standard for Faculty and Staff at National Sun Yat-sen University.
- Teaching responsibility:
In accordance with the Hourly Accounting Guidelines for Teachers of National Sun Yat-sen University.
- Appointment period:
August 1, 2022-July 31, 2023. Contract is renewable yearly in accordance with annual performance evaluation as stipulated in Implementation Regulations for Employment of Faculty, Researchers, and Staff at National Sun Yat-sen University. https://law.nsysu.edu.tw/rule/file/202107032353520620.pdf
VII. Application deadline:
March 31, 2022.
VIII. Send the following documents in a PDF file to the Si-Wan College at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the email as“Application for Contract Assistance Professor: (applicant’s name)”
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diploma of terminal degree
- List of research works and publications
- A sample of publication
- Two letters of recommendation in PDF
- Other supporting certifications or proof of qualifications
- Please forward inquiries to Administrative Specialist Miss Yang at the above email address: