Objectives of the conference
In recent years, humanistic innovation, social practice, local revitalization and social responsibility and engagement of universities have become keywords of access to connections between educational institutes and research fields in Taiwan. After years of practices, there has been significant disturbances over different places and fields in Taiwan, and debates on cultural and social issues. In order to develop academic research and strengthen the energy for teaching, “Culture, Society and Local Revitalization: Theory and Practice”will be the central topic for the conference. We are open to all researchers in different domains to participate in this conference so that we can communicate and exchange our experiences, and improve analytical perspectives and practices about the engagement in relative fields studies, so as to inspire multi-possibilities in learning and research for students and teachers.
(1) Issues related to humanistic practice
(2) Issues related to social innovation
(3) Issues related to local revitalization
(4) Issues related to social responsibility and engagement of universities
(5) Other issues related to culture and society
Dates and place
Date of the conference: 2021 October 29 Friday
Place: Si Wan College of National Sun Yat-sen University
- Proposals due June 30 2021.
- Accepted proposals will be announced by July 31 2021.
- Submission of full articles due September 30 2021.
Organized by Si Wan College of National Sun Yat-sen University
Professors, researchers and postgraduate students of universities and colleges who are interested in the topics of the conference.
This conference will select papers by reviewing the abstracts. The review committee will be formed by experts and scholars.
(1)Abstracts from 300 to 500 words in English.
(2)Format in Words:
- Times New Roman
- Font size 12
- 5 entre ligne
(3)Submission of abstract:
Please send proposals (along with your contact information and a brief academic biography) and/or questions directly to session organizers at email@example.com with the subject indicating “Call for papers: 2021 International Conference on Culture, Society and Local Revitalization: Theory and Practice”, before 30 June 2021
(4) Submission of full article/powerpoint:
- The committee will review the abstracts first. Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit the full articles.
- Those who are accepted to participate in the conference, please send full articles to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject indicating “Full article and presentation: 2021 International Conference on Culture, Society and Local Revitalization: Theory and Practice”, before 30 September 2021.
- The authors will be responsible for any violation against academic integrity and copyright of the submitted articles.
- Please ensure that you have received an email of confirmation within three days to complete the submission.
- Please contact 07-5251526 for any further questions.