客座延攬教授｜Thomas J. Smith, Ph.D.
- Presidential Teaching Professor, Northern Illinois University, NIU
- University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign), Ph.D., Quantitative Psychology, 2000
- University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign), M.S., Statistics, 1997
- University of St. Thomas (St. Paul, MN), B.A., Psychology, 1988
- Walker, D. A., Smith, T. J. (in press). Nine pseudo R2 indices for binary logistic regression models. Journal of Modern Applied Statistical Methods.
- Shin, E. K., Milson, A. J., & Smith, T. J. (in press). Future teachers’ spatial thinking skills and attitudes: A comparison of elementary and secondary education majors with geography majors. Journal of Geography.
- Walker, D. A., & Smith, T. J. (in press). Computing robust, bootstrap-adjusted fit indices for use with non-normal data. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development.
- Hsu, P.S., Chen, Y., van Dyke, M., & Smith, T. J. (2015). The effect of a graph-oriented, computer assisted, project-based learning environment on middle school students’ science knowledge and argumentation skills. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 31(1) 32-58.
- Hung, W.-C., Smith, T. J., & Smith, M. (2015). Design and usability assessment of a dialogue-based cognitive tutoring system to model expert problem solving in research design. British Journal of Educational Technology, 46(1), 82-97.