Si Wan College invites international students to act as student language leaders for the project of English Table. Leaders will receive a certificate after their successful service.
- Job Description:
- Encourage participants from different cultural backgrounds with different English skills to engage in thematic conversation.
- Attend the training for moderating thematic conversation on 16th September (Wednesday). We will not be able to assign you any session if you miss the training.
- Work with project coordinators, reporting the progress regularly.
- Officially registered as a NSYSU student.
- Native or near native competency in English.
- Good interpersonal skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Having a valid work permit, or eligibility to apply for one.
- Availability during the time of the event. Priority goes to those who can attend the event most frequently and regularly. (see the program schedule below).
- Payment: 250 NTD/ per hour
- Application deadline: 21 August 2020 (Friday). We will contact those who are shortlisted by 28 August 2020 (Friday).
- Interview: 9th September 2020 (Wednesday), 16:00-18:00.
- Sign-up link: https://forms.gle/BQshoAgo4kXNNw6x8
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Koching Chao, email@example.com
Slot 1: Mondays to Thursdays, 12:00-13:00 (You don’t need to come to the event every day. We will decide the rota after the recruitment.)
|Week||Date and Time||Location|
|Week 3-7 & Week 10-16||Mondays to Thursdays 12:00-13:00||10th fl Info-library Building|
Slot 2: Wednesdays, 16:00-18:00
|3||23 September||16:00-18:00||10th fl Info-library Building|
|5||7 October||16:00-18:00||10th fl Info-library Building|
|11||18 November||16:00-18:00||10th fl Info-library Building|
|14||9 December||16:00-18:00||10th fl Info-library Building|
|16||23 December||16:00-18:00||10th fl Info-library Building|