Si Wan College invites local and international students to act as student language leaders for three programs organized by Si Wan International Salon.
1. Job Description
1) Encourage participants to engage in thematic conversation in English; or, help students prepare English proficiency test.
2) Work with project coordinators and report progress regularly.
1) Officially registered as a NSYSU student (including Chinese Language Center).
2) Native or near native competency in English.
3) Good interpersonal skills and sense of teamwork.
4) Having a valid work permit and POST OFFICE bank account, or eligibility to apply for them.
5) Availability during the time of the event. Priority goes to those who can attend the event most frequently and regularly. (see the program schedule below).
6) Attend the Interview and the Training, as we will not be able to assign you any session if you miss any of these two events:
a) Interview (30th September 2021, Thursday, 18:00-20:00, c. 5 mins each candidate);
b) Training for moderating thematic conversation (6th October 2021, Wednesday, 16:00-18:00).
250 NTD/ per hour
4. Application deadline
13th September 2021 (Monday). We will contact those who are shortlisted by 17th September 2021 (Friday).
1) Thematic Conversation: Mondays to Thursdays, 12:00-13:00
2) English Skills Test Preparation: Mondays to Thursdays, 16:00-17:00
3) General Conversation (virtual event): Mondays to Thursdays, 19:00-20:00
You don’t need to come to the event everyday. We will decide the rota after the recruitment.
If you have any questions, please contact Miss Wu via email@example.com