111-2 Part-time English Language Leaders at International Salon of Student Language Leaders, Si Wan International Salon (English Table & English Plaza)
Si Wan College invites local and international students to act as student language leaders for the programs organized by Si Wan International Salon.
- Encourage participants to engage in thematic conversation in English; or
- Help students prepare English proficiency test.
- Work with project coordinators and report progress regularly.
- Officially registered as a NSYSU student (including Chinese Language Center).
- Native or near native competency in English.
- Good interpersonal skills and sense of teamwork.
- Having a valid work permit and POST OFFICE bank account, or eligibility to apply for them.
- Availability during the time of the event. Priority goes to those who can attend the event most frequently and regularly. (see the program schedule below).
- Attend the Interview and the Training, as we will not be able to assign you any session if you miss any of these two events:
- a) Interview (15th February 2023, Wednesday, 16:00-18:00, c. 5 mins each candidate);
- b) Training for moderating thematic conversation (22rd February 2023, Wednesday, 16:00-18:00).
* All events might turn online if the level of COVID-19 warning is increased.
Payment: 250 NTD/ per hour
7th February 2023 (Thursday). We will contact those who are shortlisted by 12th February 2023 (Sunday).
(You don’t need to come to the event everyday. We will decide the rota after the recruitment)
- Thematic Conversation (English Table): Mondays to Thursdays, 12:00-13:00
- English Skills Test Preparation or Consultation (English Plaza): Mondays to Thursdays, 17:00-18:00
Number: (07)5252000 ext.5808